For those not familiar, Mike is the individual that was able to clear his prostate of cancer by using alternative treatments which included the use of Cannabis. If you have any questions for Mike please go to the bottom of this page.
Here are some other things I do to keep my cancer at bay.
- First thing in the morning I take one tablespoon full of organic coconut oil (raw, unrefined). You can buy it at Costco or Amazon. Costco is cheaper.
- Twice a day I take one tablespoon of potato starch (Bob’s Red Mill brand). You can buy it at wholefoods. Costs about $4.00 and some change. It is good to metabolize your blood sugar. Most cancer patients are either pre-diabetic, diabetic or have poor blood sugar metabolism. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXOr1H7HnW4
- I have totally stopped eating grains. They convert carbohydrates into sugar. You can eat organic rice once or twice a week if you like. If you must have bread then get one from whole foods that is made primarily from Sorgum and some other stuff like rice and tapioca etc.
- I drink apple cider vinegar twice a day. One tablespoon full in half a glass of warm water of Braggs raw with the mother.
- Drink warm reverse osmosis (RO) water always. Drink half a gallon to gallon of water a day. Always drink warm water as oppose to cold.
- When you take shower, turn it from hot to cold water three times. Stay under it for at least 30 seconds or more. It makes your lymphatic system work better to eliminate the body of toxins. I also hum with teeth clinched. The vibration from the teeth help produce the vibrations to wake the lymphatic system in the body. Look up some you tube videos about it.
- Massage rosemary oil where your liver, pancreas and both kidneys are. Rosemary oil helps make these organs work better to fight cancer.
- Make bitter melon (vegetable) twice a week. it is bitter but is proven to help kill cancer cells. You can buy it from the Indian store.
- Put turmeric in everything you cook. Turmeric is extremely potent to kill cancer cells.
- I make use of lemon in any way I can. Squeeze half an organic lemon in warm water twice a day.
- Eat lots of salad for dinner and include organic cilantro and parsley sprigs as much as you can handle. Very potent stuff.
- I drink green tea at least once a day. Heat some RO water, put some organic ginger (half an inch root), star anise (couple), organic cinnamon bark (preferable from Ceylon) and couple of green cardamoms (you can buy from the Indian store). With the lid on the pot simmer it with all the ingredients except the green tea for 15 to 20 minutes. Then turn it off and put one green tea bag and cover it for another 5 to 8 minutes. Then drink it with raw organic (to taste) honey.
Always use fruits and vegetables of the season and organic.
BASE FOR EVERYDAY SMOOTHIES:
- ½ organic apple
- 1 organic carrot small to medium size(should be kept in its original form infused with the leaves but remove it right before using it)
- Approx. 1 inch of organic ginger (remove skin by scraping it with a small spoon)
- Approx. 1 inch of organic turmeric root (remove skin by scraping it with a small spoon). If root is not available then use 1 teaspoon of organic powder version
- ¼ piece of organic beet
- 1 teaspoonful of hemp (granules)
- 1 teaspoonful of cinnamon
- 1/3 bunch of watercress or dandelion leaves
- Distilled water or RO enough to liquefy the smoothie contents
Add on DAY ONE:
(not: try to use organic ingredients)
Handful of spring mix
- 3 Brussel sprouts
- 7 almonds
- 4 pieces of mangoes (buy them at Costco frozen section)
- Handful of blueberries
- 1 pitted date
- 2 pieces of asparagus
- Couple leaves of mint
Add on DAY TWO:
Handful of kale ( mix it with three different kind of kale versions available in wholefoods)
- Handful of spinach
- Approx. 7 pieces of walnuts
- Approx. 4 pieces of pineapple (costoc frozen)
- Approx. 4 pieces of pitted cherries
- 1 piece of fig
- 1 teaspoon of poppy seeds
- Handful of edamame in pods
- 1 or two leaves leaf of basil
Add on DAY THREE:
Handful of broccoli rabe
- Handful of beet leaves chopped
- Approx. 6 chopped pieces of celery
- One tablespoonful of pumpkin/sunflower seeds
- Approx 2 pieces of avocados
- 2 or 3 strawberries
- 1 pitted of date
- 1 teaspoon of black seed (kolonji)
- 1 teaspoon of thyme leaves
- Handful of chard
- Handful of collard
- Approx. 1 inch frozen cut piece of aloe Vera leaf
- Handful of raspberries
- 1 piece of fig
- Couple leaves of mint
- Few pieces of seasonal fruits (e.g. water melon, cantaloupe, white honey dew etc.).
- Handful of organic dried cranberries
- Three pieces of organic broccoli
DAY FIVE: Start from day one and so on