Dr. Balaji Kalyanaraman is an urologist in Florence, Kentucky and is affiliated with St. Elizabeth Florence Hospital. He received his medical degree from Kilpauk Medical College and has been in practice for more than 20 years.
Urologists specialize in the male and female urinary tract and male reproductive organs. Urologic organs include the kidneys, adrenal glands, bladder, ureters, urethra, testes, epididymis, prostate. Patients may have bladder or prostate cancer, kidney stones, urinary tract infections, and other genitourinary disorders. Urologists may have additional subdisplinary training as well.
- Kilipauk Medical College - Medical Education (Chennai, )
- University of Cincinnati - Graduate School (Cincinnati, OH)
- University of Minnesota - Fellowship (Minneapolis, MN)
- University of Cincinnati - Residency (Cincinnati, OH)
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates - Medical Education (Philadelphia, PA)
Power Point Presentation